We review the research in regard to EGCG a component of green tea working to ameliorate memory impairment, brain insulin resistance, and obesity.Citation: EGCG ameliorates
Ralph's Brief Talks on Studies & Most Current Health Related News
Chaparral maybe effective against Giardia and other parasites from Clinical News – VHFILM on Vimeo. Chaparral maybe effective against Giardia and other parasites We review
Health Coach Angela Weitz's Fermentation Station
Health Coach Angela Weitz explains the difference between Canning and Fermentation.
- High dose Vitamin C may encourage blood cancer stem cells to die
- Latency of seizures determined by diet, omega-3 fatty acids
- Antibiotics found to weaken body’s ability to fight off disease
- In a nutshell: Walnuts activate brain region involved in appetite control
- Chaparral maybe effective against Giardia and other parasites
- New test differentiates between Lyme disease, similar illness
- ‘Accelerated approval’ drugs: How well are they studied?
- Compounds in desert creosote bush could treat giardia and ‘brain-eating’ amoeba infections
- Eating habits affect skin’s protection against sun
- Nano tech device heals organs with a single touch