Angela shares her recipe and preparation of her go to snack throughout the week… Pecan Pie flavored Bone Broth Protein Bars! (Bar Recipe Below)
High in Protein, Fiber, Nutrient-dense and Low-Glycemic… Soft, Dough-like and Delicious! This isn’t your average recipe. Angela incorporates her supplements from The Vitamin & Herb Stores into this tasty snack!
Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Powder (Peanut Butter) is great for hair, skin & nails, your joints and gut. Rich in collagen, protein, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid.
Ancient Nutrition Keto-Fiber adds healthy fats, fiber and texture to these bars. This Chia and Flaxseed based fiber is great for healthy bowel movements. Collagen peptides and MCT oil infused for satiation.
Monk Fruit and Erythritol are both low-gycemic sweeteners.
Moringa Powder for Blood Sugar balance. Great profile in amino acids and minerals.
Reishi Mushroom Powder helps to adapt to mental and physical stress. Plus, it strengthens the immune system.
AlchePharma 50 Billion Probiotic. Unique BEARS strains allow for survivability of the probiotic even with opening the capsule. Great for digestion, immune support and overall wellness.
Hemp Hearts for extra omega 3, 6, 9 and satiating fibers.
Pure, Young Coconut Water (to desired texture) for electrolytes.
Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Ground Cloves, Ground Nutmeg and Vanilla for flavor!
Nutritional Value Per Bar:
- Calories 120
- Protein 10g
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 2.5g
- Sugar 1g
- Sugar Alcohols 1g
- Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 83mg
- Calcium 40mg
Pecan Pie flavored Bone Broth Protein Bars
- 4 Scoops Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Powder Peanut Butter
- 4 Scoops Ancient Nutrition Keto-Fiber
- 2 tsp Moringa Powder
- 2 tsp Reishi Mushroom Powder
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 3 tsp Monk Fruit and Erythritol Sweeteners
- 4 Capsules AlchePharma 50 Billion Probiotic
- 3 tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 Cup Rough Chopped Pecans
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp AlchePharma MCT Oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Coconut Water to desired texture
- Combine dry ingredients in a food processor except Hemp Hearts and Pecans. Mix lightly.
- Add Hemp Hearts. Mix lightly.
- Add Vanilla Extract and MCT Oil. Mix lightly.
- Slowly add Coconut Water until firm dough consistency is reached.
- Line a small baking pan with wax paper.
- Press dough onto sheet.
- Spread and Lightly Press chopped Pecans on top.
- Cover with another sheet.
- Cool in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 12 sections.
- Individually wrap bars to save them for later. Enjoy!
Sugar Alcohols 1g