Available exclusively in-store exclusively and online:
• Guaranteed free of rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone)! As there is no accurate way to test for rBGH, to ensure this hormone is not being used, it must be sourced from a country i.e. New Zealand where it is illegal to use.
• Sourced from Fonterra, a New Zealand based co-op of over 11,000 dairy farmers.*
• Contains a combination of ion-exchanged ultra filtered whey protein concentrate and isolate.• Rich in branched chain amino acids isoleucine, leucine and valine.
• Delicious, Natural Flavors! Contains Sweta® brand stevia (no licorice aftertaste) and Luo Han Guo fruit extract.
Available exclusively in-store at The VH Stores and online:
AlchePharma’s ClearFiber™ Powder utilizes Sunfiber®. Sunfiber® is tasteless, colorless, odorless, gluten free, and readily dissolves in water. A true regulating fiber, it improves both conditions of constipation and diarrhea.* The result is regularity with healthy consistency.* Sunfiber® dissolves rapidly and crystal clear in your favorite beverages. It won’t alter the taste or texture of foods. Sunfiber® may be added to recipes when cooking or baking.
- ClearFiber™ is 100% natural.
- No gritty feel! Pleasant to use.
- Doesn’t lead to excessive bloating, cramping, and gas that most fiber supplements are known for*
- Human clinical studies on Sunfiber® has verified the efficacy of partially hydrolyzed guar gum and its health benefits.
- Studies show partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG) is helpful in normal bowel regulation.*
Available exclusively in store at The VH Stores and online:
- Features Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health and detoxification of the liver.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes wound healing.*
- European Standardized
Researchers while investigating new therapies for Type 1 diabetes discovered that blue light helps control or reduce fat gain . Potentially opening up new simple pathways to address metabolic disorders through the use of blue light.
Citation: Subcutaneous white adipocytes express a light sensitive signaling pathway mediated via a melanopsin/TRPC channel axis. Scientific Reports, 2017; 7 (1) DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-16689-4
Published on Nov 13, 2017
Blue Light shown to help people relax faster after trauma
Researchers discovered that Blue Light helps individuals relax up to 3 fold faster.
Citations: Blue lighting accelerates post-stress relaxation: Results of a preliminary study. PLOS ONE, 2017; 12 (10): e0186399 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0186399