Ft. AlchePharma Organic Plant Protein + Stevia
Chocolate + Almond Butter = Delicious! Make it Keto-friendly, Vegan and Sugar-free… Even better!
These Chocolate Almond Butter Cups are easy to make, easy to digest and are extremely satisfying. They provide sustainable energy and more benefits from their healthy ingredients! To name a few:
- Cacao Powder contains nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate – more than 20 times than that of blueberries. Protein, calcium, carotene, thiamin, riboflavin, magnesium, sulfur, flavonols, and essential fatty acids are also present. The precise blend of all these elements combined serve to kick in naturally occurring phytochemicals that have incredible benefits throughout the body, such as lowered LDL cholesterol, improved heart function, and reduced cancer risk. Please note, “Cacao” is not the same as “Cocoa”… Most cocoa powders have been chemically processed and roasted, which destroys a large amount of the antioxidants and flavanols.
- Coconut Oil is an antimicrobial and antibacterial superfood made of healthy saturated fats. Great for energy, digestion, weight loss, boosting the immune system and brain function.
- AlchePharma’s Organic Plant Protein is unlike other plant protein powders that are bitter, grainy or chalky. Each scoop provides 21 grams of delicious, pure plant protein that’s silky smooth and easy to digest. Formulated with inulin for prebiotic support. Synergistic enzyme blend for easy digestion.
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
- 20 Drops AlchePharma Stevia (or to taste)
- Combine all Chocolate Layer ingredients in bowl. Mix well.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners.
- Using half of the Chocolate mixture, place a spoonful into the bottom of each liner. Flatten and spread evenly. Save the other half of the Chocolate mixture for the top layer.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the Filling in a bowl. Mix well.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and place a spoonful of the almond butter mixture over the chocolate layer. Place back into the freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove the tin from the freezer. Using the remaining Chocolate mixture, place a spoonful over the Almond Butter layer. Flatten and spread evenly.
- Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
Easy Keto Coffee
Ft. AlchePharma MCT Oil, Carnitine + Stevia
Supercharge your morning coffee with these supplements for sustainable energy and extra fat burning power. This version of Keto Coffee is quick and easy to make.
MCT’s support the metabolism and are burned by the body for energy and fuel.
- Get it direct from MCT Oil, rather than butter (like typical Keto Coffee’s)!
Carnitine is an amino acid that uses your stored fat as energy. Great for weight loss, energy, sports recovery and cardiovascular support. We choose to add AlchePharma’s Carnitine because we can!!
- Carnipure is the purest form of carnitine and is the only form that is both Heat Stable and PH Stable, a must when adding it to hot coffee.
- Plus, it’s sugar-free and adds a nice vanilla flavor.
Heike’s Green Goddess Smoothie
Ft. AlchePharma Whey Protein
Heike discusses some alternatives to caffeine.
In addition, she shows us how to prepare one version of her famous Green Goddess vitality smoothie, popular for it’s natural Energy Boosting effect.
GREEN GODDESS SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Ft. AlchePharma Whey Protein
4 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
A little Purified Water
1 scoop AlchePharma Whey Protein
Add all ingredients to blender besides Whey Protein. Blend together. Add protein to blender, blend together and enjoy! Makes 1- 12 oz Smoothie.
Optional: For an extra potent nutrient profile, add 1 scoop of AlchePharma UltraGreens powder.
Angela shares her recipe and preparation of her go to snack throughout the week… Pecan Pie flavored Bone Broth Protein Bars! (Bar Recipe Below)
High in Protein, Fiber, Nutrient-dense and Low-Glycemic… Soft, Dough-like and Delicious! This isn’t your average recipe. Angela incorporates her supplements from The Vitamin & Herb Stores into this tasty snack!
Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Powder (Peanut Butter) is great for hair, skin & nails, your joints and gut. Rich in collagen, protein, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid.
Ancient Nutrition Keto-Fiber adds healthy fats, fiber and texture to these bars. This Chia and Flaxseed based fiber is great for healthy bowel movements. Collagen peptides and MCT oil infused for satiation.
Monk Fruit and Erythritol are both low-gycemic sweeteners.
Moringa Powder for Blood Sugar balance. Great profile in amino acids and minerals.
Reishi Mushroom Powder helps to adapt to mental and physical stress. Plus, it strengthens the immune system.
AlchePharma 50 Billion Probiotic. Unique BEARS strains allow for survivability of the probiotic even with opening the capsule. Great for digestion, immune support and overall wellness.
Hemp Hearts for extra omega 3, 6, 9 and satiating fibers.
Pure, Young Coconut Water (to desired texture) for electrolytes.
Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Ground Cloves, Ground Nutmeg and Vanilla for flavor!
Nutritional Value Per Bar:
- Calories 120
- Protein 10g
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 2.5g
- Sugar 1g
- Sugar Alcohols 1g
- Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 83mg
- Calcium 40mg
Pecan Pie flavored Bone Broth Protein Bars
- 4 Scoops Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Powder Peanut Butter
- 4 Scoops Ancient Nutrition Keto-Fiber
- 2 tsp Moringa Powder
- 2 tsp Reishi Mushroom Powder
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 3 tsp Monk Fruit and Erythritol Sweeteners
- 4 Capsules AlchePharma 50 Billion Probiotic
- 3 tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 Cup Rough Chopped Pecans
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp AlchePharma MCT Oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Coconut Water to desired texture
- Combine dry ingredients in a food processor except Hemp Hearts and Pecans. Mix lightly.
- Add Hemp Hearts. Mix lightly.
- Add Vanilla Extract and MCT Oil. Mix lightly.
- Slowly add Coconut Water until firm dough consistency is reached.
- Line a small baking pan with wax paper.
- Press dough onto sheet.
- Spread and Lightly Press chopped Pecans on top.
- Cover with another sheet.
- Cool in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 12 sections.
- Individually wrap bars to save them for later. Enjoy!
Sugar Alcohols 1g
Angela and Paula’s Yoga Mat Cleaner recipe.