Pecan Pie flavored Bone Broth Protein Bars
Not only are these bars high in Protein. They are a delicious, Fiber-rich, Nutrient-dense and Low-Glycemic snack. Easy-to-make and customizable to your nutritional needs.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
- 4 Scoops Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Powder Peanut Butter
- 4 Scoops Ancient Nutrition Keto-Fiber
- 2 tsp Moringa Powder
- 2 tsp Reishi Mushroom Powder
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 3 tsp Monk Fruit and Erythritol Sweeteners
- 4 Capsules AlchePharma 50 Billion Probiotic
- 3 tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 Cup Rough Chopped Pecans
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp AlchePharma MCT Oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Coconut Water to desired texture
Combine dry ingredients in a food processor except Hemp Hearts and Pecans. Mix lightly.
Add Hemp Hearts. Mix lightly.
Add Vanilla Extract and MCT Oil. Mix lightly.
Slowly add Coconut Water until firm dough consistency is reached.
Line a small baking pan with wax paper.
Press dough onto sheet.
Spread and Lightly Press chopped Pecans on top.
Cover with another sheet.
Cool in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
Cut into 12 sections.
Individually wrap bars to save them for later. Enjoy!
Nutritional Value Per Bar:
Sugar Alcohols 1g